Feedback Results

Feedback Results

A huge thank you to everyone who responded to our feedback competition last month! We had thirty respondents, and got a lot of great ideas for ways to improve your circus experience. Keep reading to find out the results and what we’ll be bringing in as a result, or skip straight to the bottom to see the prize winners.

The Results

It was good to hear that you think our trainers are doing a great job and that we’re providing a good service for a decent price:

100% of survey respondents thought Circus Akimbo were friendly and knowledgeable100% of survey responses said Circus Akimbo is good value for money

This place is amazing. The trainers are very professional and the classes are small. I am doing things I never thought possible.” – survey feedback

Most students are also improving during their classes, learning new skills and gaining confidence, & fitness along the way:

Circus classes help students learn a wide variety of new skills

Circus Akimbo has helped me learn new skills and helped me discover a great way to keep fit and have fun at the same time. All of the coaches are so helpful and motivational, and the performances are loads of fun too! Couldn’t recommend classes more. Bec J”– survey feedback

We did also get some valuable feedback about things you’d like to see more. One of the common themes was a request for more casual workshops and more open training sessions, with a focus on enabling more performances both through opportunities and specific training.

New Improvements

We found some areas for improvement in our survey, including more class times, more casual workshops and more performances

We’ll be using these suggestions to create new opportunities for you, starting with this list:

  • An additional open training session each week for adults
  • Performance troupe for kids, with additional access to training sessions and performance opportunities for those who are ready to further hone their skills
  • Upcoming holiday workshops TBA
  • Easier booking system currently being implemented! See Akimbo CRM for details

Another key takeaway was that we need to focus more on community building and special events. 60% of our survey respondents felt like part of the community, but we’d love for the remaining 40% to feel the same way! While a lot of circus training revolves around individual achievement, it takes a community to create a circus. Keep your eyes out for new events on the social calendar!

We’ll be continuing this conversation, so to get more involved please join our Facebook group or keep an eye out for updates in your inbox if you’re on the mailing list (if not, join here).

Prize Winners

We offered prizes for this survey, as feedback is super useful and free things tend to be the best motivation.

One lucky winner, Athene A, has won a free term of circus classes for herself (or a child) AND a friend! We’ll be in touch this week with details on how to claim the prize.

There are also five winners of a smaller prize pack, which can be collected from the studio anytime from today:

Lynley M

Kate B

David & Jo B

Kara H

Sarah D

Apologies if we got any names wrong, these are based on your email addresses!

Thanks for reading, and thank you for your interest in Circus Akimbo! Please keep the conversations going, if there’s something you’d like to see at Akimbo we want to know about it! Email us directly at info@circusakimbo.com.au, talk to your trainers or join the conversation in our Facebook group/on the Facebook page

Leave a comment

Circus Akimbo will be closed from Friday 21st December - Sunday 6th January. Happy holidays! Dismiss