We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic trainers to join our team and help us run our amazing circus classes. If you don’t have experience as a trainer, no worries – we’re very happy to train you and help you learn the role!
Job Description – Junior Trainers
We believe in mentoring the next generation of circus trainers, and run a training program for entry level trainers – all you need is an interest in circus arts and a willingness to learn. This involves honing your skills with weekend parties and working with an experienced trainer to develop your skills through on the job training and mentoring, all while getting paid!
Job Description – Senior Trainers
You’ll be working under our head trainer to help teach our kids classes, host parties, and deliver workshops, involving ground and aerial circus skills. As a senior trainer, circus experience is desired.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Either experience or keen interest in circus arts
- A current Working With Children’s Check, or be willing to get one
- Flexible hours to fit around family or other commitments
- Staff discount on circus classes
- Opportunity to be part of a unique and growing creative business
- Working in a collaborative space where your ideas and contributions are valued
- The freedom to perform tasks the best way possible, not just “the way it’s always been done”
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining what excites you about this role and why you’d like to join our team to our head trainer, Elliott Little (they/them) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circus Akimbo believes in equal opportunity employment and encourages applicants of all demographics to apply. We would like to especially encourage LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and disabled people to apply..