In 2020, you’ll have a few new payment options available. We’ve set up subscriptions, which should make things much easier for you!
From 2020 all youth and junior classes will be moving to automatic payments and subscriptions, so that you don’t have to keep remembering to log into your account and renew (and we don’t have to keep reminding anyone!). Here’s a quick overview of the new system:
- Instead of having to remember each term, you’ll be charged automatically for classes each quarter on 10th January, 10th April, 10th July & 10th October. Your initial renewal date will be set to three months after your first purchase, but we’ll update it to the next date from our end so you know when to expect the following payments.
- If your child will not be coming back the next term, you can opt out at any time from your account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can change classes at any time by emailing us at email@example.com (there’s apparently a way for you to do it from your account, but that seems complicated)
- Each payment will entitle you to a term of circus classes, with the amount adjusted for the number of weeks in a term (e.g. Term 1 is 9 weeks, but Term 2 is 10 weeks, so the payment amount will differ). If you will be away for part of the term, just let us know before the next payment date so we can adjust your payment
- If you give us 24hrs notice that your child will be missing a class, you’ll be able to attend a make up class in any other session of that term (subject to class numbers).
- To use Active & Creative Kids vouchers, simply email your vouchers to us before the next payment date and we’ll update your total
If you do not wish to switch to the new system, in Term One you will still have the option of booking a single term. However you will not receive the subscription discount and you will need to book by the end of January to hold your place in the class. Please contact us to book this option.
If this system will create financial stress for your family, please talk to us about alternative options
As well as the regular class pass system, we’re now adding adult memberships so you can mix and match classes for an experience that is as unique as you.
Each month, pick 5 or 10 classes that you would like to attend. If you can’t make it, simply unenrol 24hrs before the class and you’ll be able to reuse the pass another day. You can view details and cancel your subscription at any time from your account, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Adult memberships also include open training, and members only events. You can manage your membership from the subscriptions tab in your account.
If you don’t wish to commit to a membership, you can still use single class passes (and if it’s your first class you can use the code trialclass for a $10 trial), however from 1st February 2020 five and ten class passes will no longer be available.
While single class passes will still be available, we’re transitioning to a membership system for Jugglebugs as well so that we can provide more regular slots for classes.
So you don’t lose the benefits of flexibility with the current system, a Jugglebugs membership entitles you to a full term of weekly classes. You can still pick the sessions you would like to attend each week from your account. If you can’t make a session, simply unenrol 24hrs before the class and you’ll be able to reuse the pass another day in the term. You can view details and cancel your subscription at any time from your account, or contact us at email@example.com with any questions.