Looking for a fun and unique workshop for your group? Circus workshops are a great way to get everyone moving and trying new things, with skills for all ages and abilities!
Circus is a mix between sports and performing arts, with a wide range of skills to suit everyone from adventurous climbers through to shy introverts.
- New skills get students engaged and motivated
- Choose a time and place (yours or ours) and we’ll do the rest!
- Only pay for the students who attend, with a minimum of 10 students and final numbers counted on the day
- Packages to suit school sports, vacation care centres, community events, event activations and more!
- Professional trainers to keep everyone interested
- Suitable for all ages
“We had such a wonderful time at your workshop. The best of our excursions so far this year! We will definitely be back for more circus skills.”
Katherine, aerial workshop
For a low fuss, high impact workshop, invite the circus to your school, workplace or community event! We'll send you professional trainers, a pile of fun gear for everyone to try and finish the session with a show for the students to demonstrate their new skills. All you need to supply is a flat open area, with a covered option for wet weather.
For even more variety, try an aerial workshop! In addition to juggling, hooping and human pyramids your students can reach new heights with trapeze, aerial silks or aerial ring. These sessions can be held in our custom Hornsby studio to maximise air time, or at your venue with our portable aerial rig (extra fees may apply).